When evaluating sources consider:
1. Suitability- Is there relevant information?
2. Objectivity- Can you detect the bias?
3. Accuracy and Credibility- Corroborate with other sources and check references.
4. Currency- What is the date of publication?
5. Authority- Who is the author and publisher?
The National Library of Jamaica (2010). Evaluating Primary and Secondary Sources: An Online Tutorial. Available from: https://www.nlj.gov.jm/rai/CSEC/Evaluating%20Primary%20and%20Secondary%20Sources.pdf.