It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The report, adopted by the UNESCO General Conference in Nov. 2019, outlines five "Areas of Action" to build more open and inclusive societies. These areas are, as follows:
1. Building the capacity of stakeholders to create, access, re-use, adapt and redistribute OER;
2. Developing supportive policy for OER;
3. Encouraging inclusive and equitable quality OER;
4. Nurturing the creation of sustainability models for OER; and
5. Promoting and reinforcing international cooperation in OER.