REQUEST A CLASS
We offer course-related and course-integrated instruction to McMaster faculty and students on how to find, evaluate and use information effectively and ethically.
- Provide advice on creating effective library and information research assignments.
- Teach your students how to critically think about their research needs, and how to use library resources.
- Create a course guide to help your students understand how to use library resources for their assignment.
- See our Course Guides page: http://libguides.mcmaster.ca
- Educate students about plagiarism and the ethical use of information.
- Teach students how to correctly cite sources in their papers and bibliographies.